STANDARD TAXI TRANSPORT
City and intercity transports.
Transportation from and to airports, bus stations and railway stations.
Transport to and from workplace.
Transport for children to school, or else, by a customer’s request.
Delivery of goods that can be transported in a car.
Excursions to popular destinations:
- Matka, meaning “womb”, is a canyon located west of Skopje. Covering roughly 5.000 hectares, Matka is one of the most popular outdoor destinations in Macedonia and is home to several medieval monasteries.
- Kale Fortress is a historic fortress located in the old town of Skopje. It is situated on the highest point in the city overlooking Vardar river.
- Millennium Cross is a 66 meter (217 ft) cross situated on the top of Vodno mountain in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia. It was constructed to serve as a memorial of 2.000 years of Christianity in Macedonia and the world.
- Church St. Panteleimon is a small 12th century Byzantine church located in a monastery complex. The church and monastery are dedicated to St. Panteleimon, the patron saint of physicians.
- Taor is a village located about 20 kilometers south-east of Skopje. Taor is on the left bank of Vardar river. According to the 2002 census, in Taor lived 152 people, all Macedonians. Near the village is the archaeological site Tauresium, the birthplace of Justinian I.
Other excursions are available upon request.
Transport to airports, tourist centers, etc.
Additional services are available upon request.